Robert V. Kolecki, M.D. is a 1985 Magna Cum Laude graduate of The University of Notre Dame in South Bend, Indiana where he was a Phi Beta Kappa member. He attended The Thomas Jefferson University Medical College in Philadelphia, receiving his MD degreee in 1989.
Upon completion of his General Surgery Residency training at Philadelphia's Medical College of Pennsylvania in 1996, Dr. Kolecki advanced his surgical training as a Laparoscopic Surgery Fellow at the Unviersity of Virginia Health System in Charlottesville, Virginia from 1996 to 1997. Dr. Kolecki thus brings the added expertise in Laparoscopic and Endoscopic Surgery to our practice including the performance of both Colonoscopy and Upper Endoscopy.
As a member of the General Surgery Staff Abington Health, Lansdale Hospital in Lansdale, PA since 1997, he has served the community in his active surgical practice. On July 1, 2002 he joined the growing surgical practice of North Penn Surgical Associates and The North Penn Hernia Institute. Dr. Kolecki brings added skills, experience and expertise to our surgery practice and the North Penn Hernia Institute.
Dr. Kolecki is:
- Certified by the American Board of Surgery
- An Associate Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Recipient-Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons "Resident Achievement Award"
- Member of Phi Beta Kappa-Notre Dame Chapter
- Author and Co-author of numerous articles and text chapters on Surgical and Laparoscopic Ultrasound.
Central Montgomery Medical Center
NEW PATIENT INFO