Dr. William Bothwell, a 1984 Magna Cum Laude graduate of Ursinus College, in Collegeville, Pennsylvania, attended Philadelphia's Thomas Jefferson University School of Medicine, receiving his Medical Degree in 1988. His General Surgical Residency training was completed at Abington Memorial Hospital, in Abington, Pennsylvania, where he served as Chief Surgical Resident in 1992-1993.
After completion of his residency, Dr. Bothwell joined the staff of The North Penn Surgical Associates and the North Penn Hernia Institute in July 1993. In addition to Hernia Surgery, Dr. Bothwell's interests include Vascular, Laparoscopic and all abdominal surgery.
His interests include all aspects of General Surgery including Hernia Repair, Breast Surgery, Abdominal and Gastrointestinal Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Chest Surgery and Endocrine Surgery.
Dr. Bothwell is
- Certified (and Re-Certified in 2004) by the American Board Surgery
- Chairman, Department of Surgery, Abington Health, Lansdale Hospital
- Past President, Organized Medical Staff, Abington Health, Lansdale Hospital
- A Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- An Active Member of the Pennsylvania Medical Society
- An Active Member of the American Medical Association
- Representative to the Commission on Cancer, American College of Surgeons
Surgery is performed at
CLICK LOGO to VISIT
in Lansdale, Pennsylvania
NEW PATIENT INFO